Ceylon Sankt James OP
St. James plantation is the oldest English-owned plantation in Sri Lanka. Te'en here is strong and powerful, good milk tea and typically English.
St. James Estate was created as the first tea plantation in Sri Lanka by James Taylor in 1867. He imported Chinese tea plants for the estate, and that become the start of Ceylon Tea industry.
Located in the famous Malwatta valley in the growing UVA district produces St. James plantation tea of good quality on 300 acres. The classic Orange Pekoe (OP) gets a thorough treatment. The bright red-golden cup is generally a little darker than the higher localized UVA Highland qualities. A full flavored, very balance the flavors combine with a strong aromatic, fragrant bouquet - a first class Ceylon tea to Ceylon tea lovers.