Jin Jun Mei aged
Jin Jun Mei is a Souchong type tea and belongs to the finest and best Chinese black teas. It is made as green tea to start with and then stored. Our Jin Jun Mei was made in 2010 and saved so far.
Jin Jun Mei
is one of the famous Chinese black teas. It is very special in taste like the way you brew the cup. But you can read about here.
Jin Jun Mei is a Souchong type of tea and it is NOT smoked like the tea we call Lapsang Souchong.
The word Lapsang means "smoked of pine" (Lap means Pine, Sang means Smoke).
Souchong is a member of the Bohea family of tea but is not an oolong tea, like most Bohea teas are. Bohea "is the pronunciation in Minnan dialect for the Wuyi Mountains, which is the mountain area that produces several different types of tea in Southeast China.
Jin Jun May Souchong start in production as a green tea made to Chinese people in the area where the tea is being made, that is to say. that the green tea leaves are NOT steamed before fermentation, which means that the green tea leaves can evolve further. The green tea leaves are then placed in boxes and stored
Our Jin Jun Mei Souchong tea is stored since 2010.
The production of this beautiful strong black tea takes place as follows:
- Only use 1 cup at a time = 1½ dl. water
- Use boiling water
- Dosage approx. 3 g. Per cup.
Overlay the leaves with the boiling water, stir a little around the leaves and drain the water.
- Begin the brewing by pouring the tea leaves with boiling water - max 1½ dl.
- Tire time about 30 - 45 seconds.
- Drink the contents
- Repeat process 1-3 above 5-6 times
- After 5-6 times, the draw time is extended by 15 - 20 seconds per minute. brewing.
- Repeat the process as many times as you wish. After 20 brews, there is not much taste left.
Country of Origin: China, Wu Yi San (Wu Yi mountains) in Fujian Province, area Da Hong Pao.
THIS TEE IS NOT ORGANIC CERTIFIRED BUT NATURAL GROWN WITHOUT USE OF CHEMICALS.